When the url "http://<bamboo_domain_name>/rest/applinks/3.0/applicationlink/" is called the response is:
<applicationLinks><applicationLinks><link href="http://localhost:8085/rest/applinks/3.0/applicationlink/653f1f19-bd23-3681-a431-2a7ff0c36d93" rel="self"/><id>653f1f19-bd23-3681-a431-2a7ff0c36d93</id><typeId>jira</typeId><name>JIRA</name><displayUrl>http://<jira_domain_name></displayUrl><iconUrl>http://<bamboo_domain_name>/s/es_EC/60509/1/5.4.4/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin:applinks-images/images/types/16jira.png</iconUrl><iconUri>http://<bamboo_domain_name>/s/es_EC/60509/1/5.4.4/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin:applinks-images/images/config/logos/128x128/128jira.png</iconUri><rpcUrl>http://<jira_domain_name></rpcUrl><isPrimary>true</isPrimary><isSystem>false</isSystem></applicationLinks></applicationLinks>
The response include a "localhost:8085". I have a problem linking Jira and Bamboo and I don't know if it's ok to receive a localhost. Where the localhost:8085 is taken from?
Regards,
Hi @Wilber Saca, please check your bamboo url configuration.
This documentation explain the way to change the localhost server name for the correct server name.
Cheers.
Omar H.
Hi @Omar Herrera, I have changed the base url but the problem with the application link plugin was not resolved... On the page that you gave me I read this: "if you configure the Base URLfield above to one that can only be accessed internally, behind a firewall, then you may have problems accessing this Bamboo instance externally.", but there is not a solution to resolve those problems... I don't understand what's happening with this plugin... I'm using Bamboo 6.5.0 and Jira 7.1.4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.