Within my team we use Bamboo (version 6.4.1) with the starter license. We currently only have two plan:
- The first plan has 1 stage (Default stage) containing one job that has two tasks (Source code checkout and Script). This plan is only building against one branch (master).
- The second plan has 1 stage (Default stage), one job and two tasks as well (Source code checkout and Script). This second plan currently builds against 7 branches including master.
If I am not mistaken, this amounts to a total of 8 jobs in total. Now when I attempt to add a job to a plan branch or to a plan (or even create a new plan), I get this message: "You have reached the job limit allowed by your Bamboo license (10 jobs allowed)."
I am trying to understand what are the 2 extra "hidden" jobs that prevent me from creating two more. Does a plan itself sort of count as a job? Could anyone enlighten me?
Also, I suppose the only way to remove that limitation is to upgrade to the 880$ license (1 Remote Agent, Unlimited Local Agents)?
Thanks in advance!