Since a couple of weeks I can effectively not use SourceTree anymore.
Always when pushing and pulling I get the following message:
remote: Too many invalid password attempts. Log in at https://id.atlassian.com/ to restore access.
fatal: unable to access 'https://REDACTED@bitbucket.org/REDACTED.git/': SSLRead() return error -9806
When I reconnect my account this problem is gone for about 5 minutes, then it returns. So I though I'd be smart and use SSH with a key pair. But even though I have now set the account in SourceTree to use SSH with key pair I still get this exact same error. Of course I also tried the login at atlassian.
I use SourceTree version 2.7.3, with the embedded git version 2.16.2, on Mac OS 10.11.6.
I hope someone know whats up. I'm even more confused why SourceTree still tries to use https when I have set it to SSH.
I can also still push/pull via the command line.
Thanks for your help!