Good day,
We decided to implment Atlasian crowd in our intrastructure after some testing. So we created a new server and added it to our main database server postgresql as backend.
I exported the configuration "with out domain" and imported it back into crowd production, the inport goes well and all the users are able to login. When that worked we implemented the SSO again and that is where we are stuck...
We did evyerhing as in our test instance, but the SSO domain as .domain.tld and enabled the SSO cookie option.
After saving it seems to work,, but when I login as administrator to the CROWD console I see the logs spamming with the following error:
ERROR [crowd.integration.springsecurity.AbstractCrowdSSOAuthenticationProcessingFilter] Unable to set Crowd SSO tok$
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An invalid domain [.domain.tdl] was specified for this cookie
We use the following setup
Backend: Postgresql 9.4 on a UBUNTU 16 LTS
Crowd server: Ubuntu 18.01 LTS and OpenJDK-8-JRE-HEADLESS
Haproxy latest as our main proxy for SSL offloading
Can somebody point me in the right direction?