We have a bamboo plan using a git repository -- The plan is configured to check out master by default.
During the plan, it merges another branch into master, updates the version and commits a new tag. This makes new commits into master.
What I'd like is the plan summary page once it is complete, to reference this new git commit #.
However, regardless of what I try, it only ever references what initially triggered the plan. Because of this, the list of commits and linked jira issues all reference the old version on master instead of the new version that was just created/merged. So for example if this is created releases (release 1, release 2, release 3, etc) then the summary page for the release 2 build, contains all the info for release 1 (because it points to the release 1 git revision #), and once release 3 is done, then that page points to release 2, etc.
I've tried making a second child plan that is triggered at the end, but this child plan carries over and checks out the previous revision too and will not update to the latest.