Hey all. I've read through this article: https://help.trello.com/article/1064-using-trello-with-microsoft-outlook but the end result is a calendar that doesn't update when I add new things on the Trello side.
Has anyone else had this issue? And if so, how did you fix it?
Thanks
Hi Artur!
Could you please check your settings in Outlook to see how long you have it set for checking updates to calendars? It should pull updates from Trello, but it will do so at whatever timing you have set in your Outlook settings. As I don't use Outlook, I'm not quite sure where in the settings this is located, but it should be with other settings for your calendar.
Thanks!
Thanks for the reply, but I've looked into that before and it still isn't updating. The only solution I've found is to add a new calendar every time
Hi all. I have the same problem. Can anyone help us ? Thanks.
I also am having this issue. Can someone please advise?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.