I’m not gonna lie, I talk a big game Monday through Thursday about my grand plans for the weekend. My working hours are filled with unicorn dreams of long bike rides by the river, catching up on that book I’ve been meaning to get around to, or busting out the family laundry like a boss.
By the time Friday rolls around though, put a fork in me… I’m done. My couch sings her siren song and I watch my grand plans crumble in favor of a big warm hoodie and some stretchy pants. I make breakfast for my kids and flip on the tv. Cartoons for days, people.
Current favorites are Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and We Bare Bears. I’m sure my laundry pile will forgive me just this one morning…





Share some of your favorite cartoons and Saturday morning rituals with me, we like ‘em weird!