Hello Trello fans,
I would like to have the capability to attach one or more emails to a card. Note, this is not the same thing as creating a new card from an email (which I understand is already possible).
I have a rather long workflow, and several cards (contracts) which take several months to move through that workflow. At certain points, people send me emails which relate to these contracts. Sometimes they are the trigger for the card to move from one phase of the workflow (list) to the next. I would like to be able to attach the email (with attachments) to the cards as I move them from one list to the next.
Please let me know if you would also like this feature, or if it is possible to do this already. I'm using gmail, so if it can be done from there, that would be great.
Tim