Hi,I'm translating SourceTree into Hungarian. I'm at 100% (labels).How can I test my translation on my SourceTree program on my computer?Please help me!I'm looking forward to your answer.
On Mac you can set in the General tab of Preference window.
Windows - Tools > Options > General > Language
Thanks for the answer.
I'm translating the Sourcetree program to Hungarian on the transifex website. I want to try on my computer (Windows) what I've translated.
How can I try it?
Windows - Tools > Options > General > Language - not available the Hungarian language.
Since Hungarian isn't a supported language on Sourcetree yet, it isn't possible to see the transactions work. But, if we have enough % of strings localized, we will add the support.
Now: Labels 100%, Messages 24% (continued)
It is enough?
I'd like to try it my translations...
If there is any problem with it, then I can fix it...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.