I was testing some keys on my laptop and hey! All my Trello cards disappeared, in the middle of our final pre-lunch debug! Yikes!
Obviously they are still there somewhere, because the system tells me so (see screenshot). But how do I get them back?
I fixed this by toggling the 'Filtering is On' sign at the top.
All good now
Great to hear you found your cards @newsletter2
I had the same problem but there was no label that Filtering was one. After an hour I finally closed the green search box and all my cards came back into view.
These 'traps' are far from obvious in the Trello 101 tutorial stuff, whereas seeing all your cards is a core requirement. A bit of an omission I'd say, since all the basics of getting started are nicely intuitive except this!
Thanks Michael for the info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.