I can't move a task on the board from todo status to inprogress and I can't figure out what the problem is.
Check the board configuration and see how the columns are matched with the statuses in your workflow. Usually the transition does not exist between the statuses your columns.
That's confusing part. I setup the transition from ToDo to InProgress and I even set it up if a developer wants to push it back to ToDo they can do it. So I'm kind of stuck in limbo...
Do you have the columns mapped to those statuses?
Yes
Hello @Armen Allahverdian,
Could you send us a screenshot of your workflow? It'd be easier to debug with you.
I setup the transition from ToDo to InProgress and I even set it up if a developer wants to push it back to ToDo they can do it.
The transition from To do to In Progress is only one-way: you would need to create another transition from In Progress to To Do to be able to push it back. I think what you are missing is global transitions, see documentation here, to build a simplified workflow. It allows all statuses to transition to any status and looks like this:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.