As a kid I loved reading super hero comic books and the renewed interest these days in super heroes with all the Marvel and DC movies is pretty exciting to me. So, if you're like me today is all about Avengers: Infinity War (which comes out today). In light of that, today's Friday Fun is about super heroes. So, here's the question. If you could have a super power or be a super hero which power would you have or who would you be and why? I'll go first.
If I could have a super ability I would have super healing(like Wolverine). I'm actually quite a klutz and it would do me a whole lot of good ... like all the time. I routinely skin my hands, walk into walls, fracture small bones, etc. The whole super long life thing would be kinda nice too.
A side note ... my wife says my super hero ability is exfoliation because of my perpetual five-clock shadow/stubble. She calls me the Exfoliator. And along those lines how in the world does Superman shave or get a hair cut?