I am trying to push to the master branch on SourceTree and every time, it asks me for the account password. I type the right password but to no avail. I added an SSH key but it still will not fix the issue.
Can someone help?
Chances are is that BitBucket is prompting for a captcha upon login.
Try logging out of BitBucket and then logging back in. Or if you are an admin, locate your user and clear the "Captcha required" for the user and re-attempt a push to BitBucket.
I do not have global permissions. I have a free account.
So in your case then, log out of bitbucket, then log back it. That will reset the captcha prompt allow you to submit code from sourcetree. If the password fails again then the captcha will be re-triggered.
I logged out then logged back in. I still get the same problem. I am prompted with a "Password Required" dialog box.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.