It's Monday morning here is sunny California! (86 degrees in April, what is happening right now??) Time for another Miscellaneous Monday!
I was having a random conversation with my nine-year-old this weekend about what he wanted to be when he grew up. His answer is a dentist, by the way. It got me thinking; I didn't know that I was going to be a systems administrator when I was little, I hadn't even known that was a thing! Just in time for that thought to pass, my son asked what I wanted to do when I was a kid.
The answer will astound you... No, I didn't want to be an admin when I was a kid...
I wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
This is 100% the complete, unadulterated truth. I spent hours and hours of my life watching and rewatching that film. Singing at the top of my lungs the way that I suspect many annoying children shriek the themes from Frozen. My son got an enormous kick out of this answer. I am not a princess-y kind of gal these days.
What did you want to be when you were a kid? Were you grounded in the realm of possibility like my son or a dreamer like myself?
Comment below, bonus if I get pictures!

(Tiny baby princess Meg rockin a sweetazz perm).