Hey ya'll!
Love the product. We use it for work for high level organization and now that I have some personal projects, we're using it for those too. I do like that I can keep everything in one account with the teams. There is one thing that would make it better but I'm not sure if I can do it...
Is it possible to have multiple teams set up with email notifications so that my Work team board updates will send emails to my work email, and my Personal Project team board updates go to my personal email? Right now, it seems that they all go to my Primary email (which is work right now) but it is not appropriate for me to receive my personal project emails there. And vice versa. It seems like the only solution might be to split into two separate accounts, but if possible I'd like to avoid this.
Thanks!