Hi guys,
Is there a way to show the date and time on the front of the card?
I have a lot of tasks to do in a day, all of them in the morning for example, and I need a way to see the exact hour to do each one.
Cheers,
João Fernandes
Putting a data on the front of a card is possible with a hack: Make a label with the date.
This works if you have just a few dates, but might not work well once you have many dates (and thus labels).
Hi @João Fernandes - I agree this would be very helpful. Unfortunately Trello does not currently have this functionality, however check out the Google chrome extension on this article that should be able to do what you are looking for.
Elegantt for Trello extension
You could also submit a feature request to Trello requesting for time to appear on cards, here are the details:
https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello
Thanks,
Jodi
Hi Jodi,Unfortunately, this extension greatly changes the board. I just need to include the complete due date.Btw, I could not open the link to submit a feature request. May you check this, please?
Hi marc
This can be useful, but working with a lot of dates the board will become a mess. However, I will try this approach.
Thank you,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.