Happy Friday – Fun Day!
I don’t know about you, but I have been giving everything I’ve got this week (and most weeks) and come Friday I look for unique ways to recharge my batteries - rest, relax, and have fun, so come Sunday I am refreshed and ready to go for another Monday!
I know recharging is different for extroverts (recharges with people), and introverts (recharge one-on-one or alone).
I like to have a Self-Care Sunday – yoga, face mask, glass of wine and hot tub – a couple of hours of self-care feels like a week-long vacation 


I have a friend who goes home every Friday night and cleans her house top to bottom, then Saturday morning she has nothing to do but put her feet up, drink tea and read a novel.
What do you do to end the busy week and fully recharge over the weekend? Would love to hear from you, and please add photos where possible 
Have a super Fri-Yay and weekend!
Jodi