Still no dark theme...
Dark colored theme -> Created: 06/Oct/2014 10:16 PM ...
*** Update (November 27, 2018)I was wrong: the first ticket was created at 03/Oct/2013 5:38 PM. ;-(***
Hi Ádám, we do want to implement a dark theme in Sourcetree Enterprise, but there is currently no planned delivery timescale for it. As you know, our team is small and we need to prioritize our features
Hope you understand!
Kind regards,
Ana
Edit: Seems like I was overly excited too and missed an important part of the message: the Dark Theme is not available just yet and we'll still have to wait a bit more. We don’t have a specific ETA to share right now but it’s safe to say you’ll see it released during the first half of 2019.
Hope this clarifies!
Hi everyone!
I'm super excited to announce that Sourcetree for Windows has now DARK THEME!
You can read more in our blog, together with other features that have been released. Hope you enjoy it
Dark theme is important for our eyes. I'm migrating to git kraken only for the dark theme. People with eye strain (a lot of developers) can't use your app for long time.
I think that this feature has the priority number one for many developers.
Kind regards.
Max.
Dark theme is really an important feature...
Totally. I use Sourcetree in Mac mainly for Dark theme and whats the No.1 thing I miss in windows. I'm really surprised there is no plan for Supporting it in Windows while Mac got several months before. Its really unfortunate Atlassian.
Voting for dark theme here won't have as much impact as voting on it's feature request ticket, you can find it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-8881. We use feature request to gather information on how many people is interested in a certain feature, and that's what our team mainly uses to decide which features to implement, so please make sure to add your vote there!
If you have any questions, let us know
Cheers,
Hi Ana, hi Atlassian team, hi everyone!
You had more than 5 years! 5! It's unacceptable.
I've already made a decision:My brothers whose eyes have been suffering for a long time here is my message for you:It's time to switch to Fork.
https://git-fork.com/
May the Dark theme be with you!
Thanks for my eyes ! Atlassian does not take our request into account since 5 years so I just switched to Fork and it's awesome
Actually they just released Sourcetree 2019 Beta
https://blog.sourcetreeapp.com/2019/01/17/sourcetree-for-windows-2019-preview/
With DARK THEME
Hi Ana,
that's great news! Is there a way we can sign up on a beta to try out the dark theme?
Thanks
Great...how do I turn it on?
I downloaded the Beta, but I can't seem to find the dark theme setting, where is it?
Anyone figured out how to enable the dark theme?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.