I've got a single build box, and I have several projects that share a lot of common 3rd party libraries (about 50MB) that are stored in SVN.
All the project compile tasks are in one stage, but in a separate jobs (instead of separate tasks in one job)
Is there anyway to download all the source/libraries into a common directory that all the jobs can reference?
I'm guessing the answer is no because the jobs can be distributed to remote agents, but I'm trying to avoid checking out multiple copies of the same common libs on the same machine for every build.
I tried creating a "Source" artifact that gets copied to each job, but these get stored with each build and would waste disk. I'm also trying to avoid all compile tasks in one job for other reasons.
-- edit: I realize I could do a custom script that does the SVN checkout and then reference that somehow in my build scripts, but I am trying to do this all via Bamboo to avoid creating path dependencies.