My Nonprofit group is using Trello to plan a community Summit.
One of my members is experiencing difficulty with accessing Trello. He tried to reset his password and cannot seem to reset or login.
Any suggestions?
Hi there, I am not having issues logging into Trello. Do you know what internet browser they are using or what error message they are receiving?
Hi Dyi, a suggestion: Let the member try to log in from your computer, and watch what is happening. Often it comes down to email misspelling, cookies or other bits and pieces.
Thanks for all the responses. @marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-...I did have a sit down with my member. I removed his name from the board (which doesn't remove him from the system so I don't think that helped). Then, I followed him as his RESET his password. Voila!
I'm not sure what happened, but it was now magically completed. He'd been concerned about his sign-issue for the last couple of weeks. He's also been using his phone.
I recommend initial sign-up on your computer.
Thanks, @Jodi LeBlanc for weighing in. I think things are good now.
Dyi
Hi @Dyi Kinney great to hear that your member is now able to login Have a super day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.