Hello there,
I've downloaded the Trello app for Windows 10 but it keeps saying I am not connected to Internet. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help?
I am adding a screenshot
Thanks
@Manuel Ribeiro you may have to do a reboot for update to finish. what happens if you go to Trello.com and login via web, instead of using the MS 10 app? Let me know if reboot works and if you can get in through Chrome or IE browser,
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc, Trello works fine via web all browsers. It is only the MS 10 app isn't working. Also tried it on Mac and got the same error after reboot. Thanks
I have MS 10 and have not used the Trello App, I will give it a try today and see if I get same error. Thanks very much.
Just an update on this: Trello app is working on Mac OS.
Still not loading on MS 10
thanks,
m
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.