My download button has disappeared, how do I get it back?
Hi Amy, I don't see download next to my attachments either (only comment and delete as you specified). To download the attachment, click on the icon to view the contents. If you want to download you choose open in new window and it automatically downloads the attachment in the bottom menu of screen (and in your downloads folder).
@Amy Logan Wimberly were you able to download your attachment this way?
Yes, thank you. I was more just concerned that my Trello account was malfunctioning and was interested to know if the button was coming back, it does make life easier when its there.
I am also wondering if this feature is coming back as I use it quite often. The new way is a bit of a pain.
Sarah
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.