Hello! I`m using FishEye 2.8.2.
My SVN repo works great, it`s indexing and scanning well.
But now I have to create managed git repo. Connected via ssh, auth by keypair, different port and gitolite on another side.
Connecting to repository succeeded. Only one problem, fisheye cannot index it, and give me the error like this:
Repository index failed due to error org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection java.sql.SQLException: com.mchange.v2.c3p0.PoolBackedDataSource@eb06e1c4 [ connectionPoolDataSource -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource@3d0e1f43 [ acquireIncrement -> 3, acquireRetryAttempts -> 30, acquireRetryDelay -> 1000, autoCommitOnClose -> false, automaticTestTable -> null, breakAfterAcquireFailure -> false, checkoutTimeout -> 0, connectionCustomizerClassName -> null, connectionTesterClassName -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.DefaultConnectionTester, debugUnreturnedConnectionStackTraces -> false, factoryClassLocation -> null, forceIgnoreUnresolvedTransactions -> false, identityToken -> 1hgep3b8qtbn0bw42ubx1|1e1116f9, idleConnectionTestPeriod -> 0, initialPoolSize -> 5, maxAdministrativeTaskTime -> 0, maxConnectionAge -> 0, maxIdleTime -> 1800, maxIdleTimeExcessConnections -> 0, maxPoolSize -> 20, maxStatements -> 50, maxStatementsPerConnection -> 0, minPoolSize -> 5, nestedDataSource -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource@bd221537 [ description -> null, driverClass -> null, factoryClassLocation -> null, identityToken -> 1hgep3b8qtbn0bw42ubx1|ad9edbe, jdbcUrl -> jdbc:hsqldb:file:/var/www/fisheye/var/data/crudb/crucible, properties -> {user=******, password=******, autocommit=false} ], preferredTestQuery -> null, propertyCycle -> 0, testConnectionOnCheckin -> false, testConnectionOnCheckout -> false, unreturnedConnectionTimeout -> 0, usesTraditionalReflectiveProxies -> false; userOverrides: {} ], dataSourceName -> null, factoryClassLocation -> null, identityToken -> 1hgep3b8qtbn0bw42ubx1|45490852, numHelperThreads -> 3 ] has been closed() -- you can no longer use it.
When I worked on hsdb and test fisheye this repo worked normal, nut now when I`m on MySQL a have this problem.
Collation and charset in database right, and I have no idea what to do.