Mac Mini, High Sierra 10.13.4, Firefox 5.6.2
Browser home view loads, but boards don´t. Tried with Safari, same issue. Runs fine on Mobile (iOS)
Hi Matt, do you mean the boards don't display, or you can't open them?
I have this too. They don't load.
I click the board preview on the dashboard, but nothing happens. (The url in the addressbar changes, but nothing is loaded.)
Also manually reloading loads nothing.
iOS works fine. Chrome also works.
I'm on 10.13.3, Safari 11.0.3I think I used it on Monday succesfully, so it has happened in the past two days.
I removed the cash files, logged out and back in.
AHA! When I copy the link and then paste it in the addressbar, it DOES work!
What you describe is exactly what is happening here, incl. correct URL in the address bar.
Will try your workaround and report back here.
Hmmmm... The problem seems to have been fixed, boards today run as usual and expected to.
Thanks anyway, I will keep this post for the next time it happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.