I need to refresh FeCru Test instance in preparation for the app upgrade in Windows environment. I've created a backup.zip file of the Prod env and transferred it to my test server. As my test and prod configurations are different (for obvious reasons), I need to sabstitute config.xml file in the production backup.zip file from production with the one from test. So I have unzipped the backup.zip file, replaced the config.xml with its test version, zipped the file again. Logically fisheyectl.bat restore command should work. Right? I know it worked for me in UNIX/Linux environment. But Windows throw me an error "Restore failed - no config.xml was found in the file backup file". I know the file is there, but it's not visible to the system. Contacted Atlassian tech support, but they weren't helpful at all. Have anyone experienced similar problem? Is there a solution? I'd greatly appreciate an advice.