Can I move/copy a list from one board to another, so that I have that list plus 'my' comments on both boards, without losing the ability to 'edit' comments on either list?
If I simply 'move' the list to a new board, I can edit the comments on the new board. However, I no longer have the list on the original board.
If I 'copy' the list to the new board, I lose the ability to edit comments.
I hoped I could copy the list on the original board, move that copy to the new, and retain the ability to edit the comments. But no. As soon as you copy, even on the same board, you lose the ability to edit.
Not even 'copy board' will transfer comments.
My reason/aim?
I have a master board of teaching content, which includes my comments, which I want to use quickly and easily in different contexts - in this case, with different classes in a college. But at present, if I want to edit a comment, which includes moving it from one position to another in the list, I have to write up a new comment with all the info of the old. (Hope that makes sense.)