I have a new installation of FishEye/Crucible 4.5.3 that I am linking to my existing Jira and Bitbucket servers. When I installed those tools, I was able to set the names of the instances to "MyCompany Bitbucket" and "MyCompany Jira". I could not find any place to do this in FishEye/Crucible. When go to create the application links from FE/C to Bitbucket, I see this (note: all of the tools are behind a reverse proxy):You are creating a link from:Display URL: https://www.mycompany.com/bitbucketApplication URL: https://www.mycompany.com/bitbucketName: MyCompany Bitbucket ServerApplication: Bitbucket ServerTo this application:Display URL: https://www.mycompany.com/crucibleApplication URL: https://www.mycompany.com/crucibleName: devApplication: FishEye / CrucibleI want to update the highlighted name "dev" to "MyCompany Crucible"I would expect to find it under Global Settings / Server, but I don't see it there. I also don't see it under Front Page Customization, or anywhere else for that matter. Can someone tell me how to make this change?Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi David
The name of the instance follows the name of the machine that is running FishEye/Crucible. Currently, we can't change that.
There is an open feature request for this which can be found here;
- FE-4770
Please vote and comment on this feature request for a direct line of communication to our developers. With feature requests, the workflow is moved to the developer team and all further work/updates are moved to the feature request ticket.
Hope that answers your question!
Regards!
Rodrigo
Rodrigo,
Thank you for the information. I have voted for the ticket, and added a comment with the information that I posted in this thread.
David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.