When I copy a card to another board, can I attach/ relate the copy to the original card without leaving the original card/ board?
- I created a card on my main "organization" board (Org).
- I copied the card to a "subject" board (Sbj).
- I want to attach/ relate the Sbj card to the Org card. To accomplish this, currently, I have to take the following steps:
- Exit the Org card.
- Exit the Org board.
- Open the Sbj board.
- Open the Sbj card
- Select Attachment from the Add menu
- Select Trello from the Attach From... menu
- Select the Org card from the Card or Board to add... menu
That's a lot of steps. It seems like I should just be able to search for the Sbj card from the Org card and relate them there...No?
Is it maybe the case that the Search field just is not working correctly on the Org board's Add Card or Board... menu?