Hi
I have sent an email to a card. I want the text of the email to show up on the card, or at least a link back to the email. Instead I only get the email subject. It looks like if I want to keep track of an email conversation on a single card, I won't be able to do that on a Trello card.
The email I sent had a reply subjet line "re:xyz subjet". The email shows up on the card as only "xyz subjet" in a sort of comment line. no email content, no link to the original email.
On the other hand, I can create a whole new card by sending the email to a board which then creates a card in my chosen list. All the email content shows up on this newly created card. I can then move the card to the desired list.
Can I then merge the two cards as a potential work around?
One workaround that did work was to send a pdf of the email to the desired card. In this way the card has a PDF attachment with the email contents.
All that to ask this question - is there some way I can I send the content of an email to a card as a comment (or as a link to the original email) without doing the work arounds that I've described? If not, is that something that is being developed?
Thanks for your help!