I am an industry mentor for a high school video game development club. I am curious if I can direct the school's IT anywhere they can get an easy way to license SourceTree for the computer lab we use. Right now I have the students using Tortoise and I'd rather have them use your product.
Thanks!
SourceTree is free. Registration is required, but has no cost.
If you are looking for an efficient way to distribute a single license for your organization, try this knowledge base article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SOURCETREEKB/SourceTree+License+For+Corporate+Usage
The link does not work at the moment. I found another link, but that explains only distributing for Windows PCs.
I am looking for a way to distribute Sourcetree to 20 Mac clients, with a license. Where is the location for the magic file and contents?
That article is marked deprecated now with the latest version of sourcetree. Is there an updated article or can you provide a guide that would be applicable to the latest version? As with users above we would like to install sourcetree in a lab with about 20 windows PCs (we are a public university).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.