How can I mirror cards to another board? e.g. a card that monitors progress is mirrored from my personal board to a main board.
I think this article could be useful
https://help.placker.com/getting-started/frequently-asked-questions-other/how-can-i-mirror-cards-between-two-trello-boards
Thanks much! I'm trying this now and will let you know how it goes.
Works?
Hey @Casey Grey,
You can also accomplish this using the Unito power-up, Board Sync. I've posted some links below you may find helpful such as our Trello + Trello integration page (to see all the other ways you can use Unito in Trello), as well as a tutorial/webinar on creating a Master Board view in Trello.
Trello + Trello (http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe)
Master Board in Trello Tutorial/Webinar (http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa)
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me here or contact our support through the Unito website!
Best,
Unito
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.