how can i recive an email when customer create an issue?
I'm the amministrator and I receive to email all the changes made to the issues from all users, but I want to recive an email when cunstomers send an issue.
Thanks for help
Go to Settings for the project and Notifications. Check on the Create Issue settings.
thanks
I have a good day,
after installing and activating the test licensedoes not work plugin "service desk"
am make new project.
in the opened window I see only two categories of projects
I'm adding a new project and I do not see categories in the list "service desk"
only:
sofrware
business
that is problem?
Install Jira on ubuntu server 17.10
That sounds like you have not yet installed or licenced Service Desk, or there is a problem with it.
Go to "manage applications" and check to see if it is there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.