The exe doesn't launch and I can't uninstall it. What do I need to do ?
Check the system event / error log to see what is going wrong. It might be worth trying to re-install it to see if that helps.
When I launch the .exe I have an Application Error ID 1000 (100) in the system event / error log. What is it ?Ty for your help
Nom de l’application défaillante SourceTreeSetup_1.6.13.exe, version : 1.6.13.0, horodatage : 0x54c8c1b5Nom du module défaillant : SourceTreeSetup_1.6.13.exe, version : 1.6.13.0, horodatage : 0x54c8c1b5Code d’exception : 0xc0000417Décalage d’erreur : 0x000c69d1ID du processus défaillant : 0x112cHeure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d046050ebfe45bChemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Users\Vincent\Downloads\SourceTreeSetup_1.6.13.exeChemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Users\Vincent\Downloads\SourceTreeSetup_1.6.13.exeID de rapport : 4c9c1fcd-b1f8-11e4-beda-08606e102980Nom complet du package défaillant :
It's a very generic (and typically for windows, utterly useless) error message that means "the application crashed". We can't do much with that. Best guess is that you're on a version of Windows that can't run Sourcetree, or that the Sourcetree installer you are running is damaged in some way - try re-downloading it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.