Hi,
I'm on Sourcetree 2.4.8 and any time I try to find solutions to my problems I run into documentation that is close to describing a different product.
Can you please advise on the following?
1., In the View menu I don't have "Show hosted repositories". Where can I find the same in Sourcetree 2.x?
2., I'd like to add a new Account. So I go to Tools->Options->Authentication->Add account. Then an "Edit account" window pops up with Github, Bitbucket, etc. but I could never save any new account since I can't auth myself since there is no way neither in this window, nor in the previous and my User and Password to "Git Saved Passwords".
I had version 1.x before and these things worked, the only reason why I can still access my old repos is that the update did not delete my settings, but since 2.x I can't add any new.
Thanks,
Csaba