I usually add a border around my grab image. I cannot find a way to do that in greenshot so I have to paste it into my presentation and do it there.
It would save me a lot of time if I could add a border automatically.
Hi Al,
I'm not familiar with Greenshot. Could you let me know if this pertains to a specific Atlassian product, or if you're referring to the OpenSource application called Greenshot?
Unfortunately, we won't be able to help you here, as this is a community to support Atlassian products.
I think you might have come here inadvertently from Greenshot as it appears they use our software to develop their product.
The good news is, I think I found a feature request anyway for the thing you're looking for:
It doesn't appear to be a feature in their product, but they'd probably appreciate you sharing your input with them as well.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.