Hello,
I have a repository which has a lot folders and sub folders.
I use GIT Tortoise to check the files in a particular TAG or commit. But When I try to export the files of that TAG/commit to a specific folder, the files along with the folder structure gets exported.
I just need the changed files to be exported and not the folder structure along with it which contains the file.
Example : If file FileA is changed in folderA of the repo and FileB is changed in folderB the same repo. When I use GIT Tortoise to check the files changed in that commit it shows :-
folderA/FileA
folderB/FileB
And when I export it both the files FileA and FileB get exported along with folderA and folderB. I need to only export the files and not the folders.
Is there to do this ? Please let me know if this can be done in any way using GIT Tortoise or SourceTree. I do not want to use GIT bash for this.