I need to create a task list for about 80 various different locations. Is there a way to bulk add lists? I know I can add cards to a list 100 at a time with copy/paste from excel. But is there similar method for lists?
you could use a bot like butler with a simple recipe like this:
when a card is added to list "Lists to Create", create a new list named "{triggercardname}"
Create a list called Lists to Create, and any card you add to this list, a new list with the card name will get generated.
thanks,!!! I will give that a sho!
I dont see a way to create a list with a rule... never used Butler before so probably just missing it.
Figured it out! PERFECT THANK YOU!
@Brad Payne Man, can you tell how did you figured out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.