Hi,
I am new to Bamboo, Atlassian Products actually. I was trying to link Slack with my bamboo instance. But I am hitting a lot of issues. Was wondering if someone has already used slack to guide me here.
Thanks
Hi Edward,
Thanks for your question!
You can use the below document. I believe it will help you for sure:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/using-slack-for-bamboo-notifications-940217744.html
Thanks,
Robhit
Wow! that was very quick.
Great Support!
I have more questions on Bamboo and other products like Bitbucket. Should I ask here or a new question?
Sorry, I am new to Atlassian Suite. Please excuse me.
Thanks again.
Besides the built-in Bamboo integration with Slack via XMPP mentioned by @robhit already (+1), you might also be interested in the free Slack Notifications for Bamboo app that seems to get the job done for a lot of users (judging by the installation count, I'm not using it myself).
@Edward Snowden - it is highly recommended to ask a separate question for anything that's not directly related to your first one, because this will provide a considerably higher chance of attracting a competent answer and also helps a lot to keep this community well organized and easily searchable (for example, I've just added the 'slack' tag, which likely won't apply to your other questions).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.