Here are some pictures from our anniversary toasts in our Atlassian offices!
San Francisco:
Austin:
Amsterdam:
Sydney:
... the Community's got your back!
Nice pictures, great cakes - wish I could party with you :-)
Nice celebrations!
Where's New York and @Community Manager?
So cool!!
Looks like fun!
Did anyone leave some cake for me?
"Dat ziet er heel smakelijk uit" , the cake looks nice!
@miikhy We kept the big celebrations to the main offices, but trust that I had my own mini party here in New York. 🎉
Woohoo! High-five for a party well done:
Nice to see familiar faces! Feel free to come Community Party at our AUGs anytime
@Community Manager we need a picture of you in a party hat eating a heart-shaped anniversary pizza.
@Sloan N_ B_ oh man, there was so much leftover cake! You should have come down!
Het was echt smakelijk, bedankt Tarun!
@Monique vdB Candid shot of me:
I'm still waking up and thought the stress balls were giant blueberries...
OMG, they DO look like giant blueberries!
The snozzberries taste like SNOZZBERRIES!
@Meg Holbrook 😂
I'm super late, but happy anniversary! It's amazing to read about the story and growth of this company.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.