Here's a template that I've used to help me write stories, although never used in its entirety. Mostly to gather ideas and remind myself to think of criteria. Certainly want to build "Small user stories – easier realisation."
Do any of you use a "template" or similar strategy to write better stories?
--
h2. As who I want what so that why. or "Hierarchy > of the > item to address" (for example)Which epic?* Epics, or non-functional User Stories…DoD (Definition of Done)* https://www.leadingagile.com/2017/02/definition-of-done/A good user story should be:* "I" ndependent (of all others)* "N" egotiable (not a specific contract for features)* "V" aluable (or vertical)* "E" stimable (to a good approximation)* "S" mall (so as to fit within an iteration)* "T" estable (in principle, even if there isn't a test for it yet)And is it ready? https://www.leadingagile.com/2015/07/definition-of-ready/Common mistakes: https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/articles/2011/august/5-common-mistakes-we-make-writing-user-storiesh3. Acceptance Criteria* given…, when…, then…FYI: https://www.leadingagile.com/2014/09/acceptance-criteria/h3. QA / Qualification# URL#* asdf# Role#* asdf# Steps#*h3. Regression potential* Check…h3. Assets* asdfh3. Documentation* In Confluence…
---
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.