I have three different plans namely A,B and C
A - runs on Agent a
B - runs on Agent b
C - runs on Agent a
I want plan C to run only when A and B are successful. How will I do it?
Hi Sino,
Thanks for your question!
I don't think that's functionally possible to achieve in Bamboo unless you want to script it somehow.
Thanks,
Robhit
@sintoanto as far as i know, you can only trigger one plan
Let 's say plan A runs finish, it can trigger plan B as a child plan (you can define this in Dependency tab)
This is definitely possible with the help of Dependency blocking strategy. This ensures that a "tree" of dependent builds always runs in tree hierarchy order, even if child plan builds are triggered independently of their parents.
All you need to do is to set Plan A and Plan B as a parent of Plan C and enable Block build if parent builds are queued or in progress under Plan C's Configure plan -> Dependency blocking strategy . This way, the child plan gets executed only upon successful execution of the parent plan. The Plan C will not be executed if one of the parent plans have a failed build.
Hope that helps!
Right, it sounds the right way
All we need is to set Plan C as child plan for Plan A and for plan B
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/setting-up-plan-build-dependencies-289276887.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.