I upgraded to Atlassian Bamboo version 6.4.1 build 60405 - 19 Mar 18 as recommended. I ran a restore to get back our configuration and settings but all I'm getting is:
You cannot access Bamboo at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons:
TimeLevelTypeDescriptionException
Thanks for the reply - it appears the sever has multiple installs and the update did not install in the same location as the previously working install. However I've had to go back to the previous version as it gave database incompatibility errors when installed in the correct folder.
I will create a new VM and install from scratch there.
Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your question!
The error message you are seeing in Bamboo UI is very generic. I would recommend digging into the logs at "<bamboo_home>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log" or the Catalina logs - "<Bamboo-Install>/logs/*"
This will give you more meaningful answer to exactly what you could be hitting and then we can try to figure out what is wrong.
Thanks,
Robhit
Good Luck!
I also faced the same issue. Below are the troubleshooting steps that resolved the issue for me.After installing Bamboo on the VM, EC2 Instance or Local Machine, the Bamboo folder will contain start-bamboo.bat and stop-bamboo.bat files. However, upon starting the Bamboo service, these .bat files do not automatically run. Therefore, we need to manually execute the .bat files as script or command files using the scripts mentioned below.
Script - 1
########|Bamboo Start|########
@echo OFFECHO Bamboo startcd C:\Program Files\Bamboo #Provide the exact path of .bat filebin\start-bamboo.bat
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Script - 2
########|Bamboo Stop|########
@echo OFFECHO Bamboo stopcd C:\Program Files\Bamboo #Provide the exact path of .bat filebin\stop-bamboo.bat
Note: First run the "stop" script and then run the "start" script.
Remember to adjust the instructions based on your specific environment (VM, EC2 instance, or local machine).
Hope this will help, for more troubleshooting tips you can refer below link. https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-installation-guide-289276785.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.