Hello!
I'm new to Trello and enthusiast of it.
At last I've found the definitive task/todo manager I've been searching for in the last years, and I'm likely to upgrade to Gold subscription.
I'm planning how to organize my individual home/work/study todos and I strongly miss one feature: I'd like to create "template" cards with universal checklists inside, for example "all the possible subtasks I can face at work", or "all possible items to be inserted in a grocery shopping list". Now, it's possible to duplicate the "template" card to an "operative" one and eliminate the checklist items that don't apply, but if the "masters" are composed by hundreds of items and the "operative" by tens, the operation is not very fast and convenient.
I think the top solution would be to be able to duplicate to another card a single checklist item by a context menu command (right click) or by a drag and drop operations (maybe with Ctrl to copy and not move... it's a "master" and I wouldn't want to eliminate items from the original checklist! :-). The best of the best would be the pre-selection of the tens of checklist items inside the hundreds of the master, and a single command to copy all the bunch to another checklist in another card.
Is there something goin' on in the development? Or a good workaround, even using power-ups?
Thanks in advance
Alessandro