I installed SourceTree and cloned the files into my local system. Everything was working fine but suddenly I got this error when trying to open SourceTree yesterday.
Hello! Everything should work fine if you click the first option.
It worked. Thanks a ton.
Hi,
for me: not solved!
I use win pro 10 64 bit and at first, an older sourcetree version from january 2017, wouldn start, after a "strange" update prozess (2.4.8.0) without any messages, sourcetree doesnt work.
at my dev notebook, works an older version from december 2017 already.
so here is an exceptionlog:
Application: SourceTree.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMExceptionat System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()at SourceTree.Utils.WindowsOSHelper.GetWindowsVersion()at SourceTree.App..ctor()at SourceTree.App.Main()
Cheers
Steve
Sounds like the WMI service has a problem. Could you try the steps listed in this post? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.