This is an ongoing traveling exhibit. I have set up boards for each artist. Each board has the same card headings for TO DO's with sequential columns for progressing to the done column. Each artist needs to submit. For example. Artist Bio, Their individual Social Media links, 5 images of their artworks, artist statement, other professional services and more.
I want to put each artist progress into a gantt chart so the main organizer can see the progress of each artists submissions/ completion for each card. For example Artist 1, 2 and 3 have completed submitting their artist bio, 5 and 6 have not but they have submitted their images . . .
There are artists that are part of one show but may not be part of the next show.
I tried making a board for the first show, thinking I could make a gantt chart to have all artist cards copied and/or linked . . .but it does not look like that is possible . . .
I don't know if I should have set the whole thing up differently . . . artist trying to be organized . . .can anyone help?
Any good youtube tutorials out there?