We've officially been a community for one year this week, and we've come a long way. (Look at all those release notes...) We want to hear your stories: What's your favorite Atlassian Community memory? What's your favorite thing about being here? Who are the users and Champions who have helped make your experience special? How has the community helped your career or improved your experience using Atlassian products? I'm ready for a thread full of warm fuzzies, tearful adulation, and heartfelt endorsements. I'll even accept tepid praise. 🤣
I started at Atlassian right before the community launched. I'm amazed by all the technical improvements we've made, and have enjoyed the challenges of community management along the way, but to me, above all, community is the people who are part of it. I've met so many wonderful community members, online and off, Atlassians and users and partners and vendors, and I truly love and value you all. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.
Happy anniversary, Atlassian Community! 🤩