Is there any way I can establish a keyboard shortcut for deleting a card? I know it doesn't come packaged with that functionality, and I've tried searching the Chrome Web Store with no success.
Hey Michael
There are no keyboard shortcuts available, either natively or via extension, that allow for deletion of cards.
My guess is because deleting is permanent, with no way of retrieving a deleted card, that Trello doesn't want to make it "too easy".
That's a shame. I understand the reasoning, but I should be able to make that decision for myself. Just saying.
Also would love to have a keyboard shortcut to delete a card - even if it means I have to answer a question, "are you sure?". Also would like delete to be on the menu that appears when I click on the pencil icon on the right of a card.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.