Background info: I am running bamboo on solaris with a local machine account(account name wire). My mercurial repository is also located on this solaris machine (/repos/myrepository). I have a remote agent running on a windows machine on the same network running with a domain account as a service(svcbamboo). I also created a LDAP account for the unix side, also naming it svcbamboo. I configured the windows svcbamboo and unix svcbamboo to use tortoisePlink and generated ssh keys for authentication.
When I log in to the windows machine as svcbamboo and try and clone one of the mercurial repositories everything works fine.
When I kick off a build in bamboo with the repository pointed at /repos/myrepository and run it on the unix build agent it works fine. However, when I then try and run it on the windows build agent (after subsituting the variable for ssh for that agent) and changing the repository to ssh it fails.
Is there a way to manually specify which way bamboo checks out the repository? I want to be able to check out the repository both locally on the unix machine and remotely using ssh from the windows machine. I would prefer not to have to write a script to do it on bamboo as that is another piece of code I will have to maintain as a developer.
Thanks