I'm succesfully saving the build log using the `wget` version of the `curl` example [here](https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/how-to-save-a-build-log-as-an-artifact-892498832.html)
And it works. But,
the saved log doesn't contain the entire log. Ok, so I'm aware that it won't save the very end of the log since after the finale stage (i.e. the saving stage) artifact are being stored and that produces some log. Thing is, the log I'm saving isn't saving more than like two stages before the final stage is called. That's where my log ends.
I've tried delaying using `sleep` `timeout` and `ping` up to 30s without any improvement to the content of my saved log.
___________________________
REPHRASING:
Tried saving the build log using:
wget -O my_build_log.txt --user=myuser --password=mypassword http://bambooserver/download/${bamboo.buildKey}/build_logs/${bamboo.buildResultKey}.log
and it works, but it does not save the log produced up until the wget-call is executed... it saves the log from a while before the call.
I've tried adding
sleep
timeout
ping
to delay the call to wget up to 60s.. doesn't help.
___________________________
Question 1: Is there a better way to save the log (so that I at least get log text up to where the saving stage takes place)?
Question 2: What is like the "refresh rate" of the log by Bamboo? Because it seems to update the log in intervals, but I don't know if it's time dependant or task dependant