Hello. I am using Trello for individual staff training, with each staff member having their own board. Is it possible to copy a list or card to all staff members' boards at the same time, or do I have to copy them individually?
Thanks.
Lists can currently only copied to one board at a time. If you are using individual boards for training/ on boarding you might want to consider creating a template board, that is then copied for each new team member in full. This way, you would not have to copy individual lists for individual users.
You can check out this example, that we use at Trello: https://trello.com/b/qr3AcASr/new-hire-onboarding
Hi Torben,
Has this changed, we are interested in this feature
Thanks
Adam
third that.
4th That!
I would like this feature as well. New user here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.